My prize, it came today! Wanna see what it can do? You know you do. And, yes, I am seeking professional help for my tendencies to act as a human thesaurus. The first step is admitting you have problem.
I entered, because why wouldn't you? Unless you already have one, I guess, but I don't. Quite frankly, I'm also a little tired of trying to film Bug's football practices and games in 2 second increments on my regular camera. It eats up all my card space, and generally looks like I shot the footage on a still camera.
Check out Geekmommy's announcement, kids, and get ready for some flippin' fun*, because you'll be watching a whole lot more video on califmom in the months to come!
*Did you catch The Funny right there? Let me help you. It was a play on words. See, the camera is a Flip Ultra, and I used the word "flippin'" to describe it. That's funny. If you don't think that's funny, you need a flippin' vacation. Better yet, join me on mine where I'll be shooting my beach time with my Flip Ultra. Oh, yeah!
My BlogHer buddy, T, over at Send Chocolate, took it upon herself to include me on a list of bloggers the likes of which I can only dream of becoming. (Well, except for Backpacking Dad. I have no dreams of having my own, attached, penis--detachable, maybe.)
Now, it is my turn to bestow this prestigious award upon others. Here's my list, in no particular order. Following the list, are THE RULES. (You knew there'd be rules. There are always rules when you win stuff. It's the law. I think.)
I decided to go with a few blogs that make my socks go up and down, but may not be on your everyday platter-o-blogs. Enjoy!
- welcome to my brain She's not your average preacher's wife, this one.
- Sleep Deprivation Ninja He's sleep-deprived and a ninja, hello!
- Cake Wrecks It's in the name, and it's bad.
- It's Lovely! I'll Take It! You won't take it, I promise.
- Where the FuhKaui Their home has wheels, and they move it around, a lot.
- Tinkering School Where kids are supposed to do crazy stuff and learn from it.
- A Year of Crockpotting Why? Because you plug it in and then food comes out of it. It's like magical meals. There's even French toast!
The Rules (which I'm putting into fine print, because I want the winners to squint, and because rules are supposed to be in fine print.):
- The winners can put the logo on their blogs.
- Link to the person you received your award from.
- Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
- Put links of those blogs on yours.
- Leave a message on the blogs you’ve nominated.