- It’s addicting.
- I’m woefully out of shape.
- I’m a wee bit competitive.
- I didn’t think my tween and teen would love it as much as they did.
Mama’s gonna be SORE tomorrow. If you me at SFO tomorrow, I’ll be the one riding on my rolling suitcase while my kids wheel me to the ticket counter.
Here’s what rocks about Just Dance 2:
- A variety of REAL SONGS by REAL ARTISTS (Avril Lavigne, Beastie Boys, Rolling Stones, Fatboy Slim…you get the idea.)
- 4 Ways to play – Dance Crew Face-Off (you can get up to 8 players going in this mode as long as you’ve got the remotes), Dancing Duets, Dance Party Mode (this is how the kids and I played), and Just Sweat Mode (I may have played in this mode and done a week’s worth of exercise in one night…WHAT? I told you it’s addicting!)
Best of all, if you have your camera at-the-ready, you can score loads of photos and video for blackmailing friends and family members!
- Now, for the good news, if you want to score a copy of Just Dance 2 for the Wii, you can do it one of two ways. You can buy one at a retailer like Amazon OR you can leave me a comment on this post by midnight, November 21st, and enter the GIVEAWAY I’m hosting thanks to the generous folks at Ubisoft who’ve given me an extra copy of Just Dance 2 to give to one of you!
The fine print: While Ubisoft sponsored this review, the opinions I've expressed here are solely my own and represent my honest viewpoint. Ubisoft, Clever Girls Collective and I promote Blog With Integrity.
If you need me, I'll be soaking my aching muscles in the hot tub.