1. Holidays in the summer are a great excuse for gathering with family and friends.
2. Heads of cauliflower and other assorted veggies are my favorite things to grill.
3. My thoughts are with those who've lost loved ones in Iraq.
4. Small town fun is what I'm most looking forward to this weekend!
5. My favorite book so far this summer is Quantum Wellness.
6. Slowly is the best way to begin a day.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to the street dance downtown, tomorrow my plans include watching the fireworks by the pond and Sunday, I want to catch the parade before we have to head back home!