It's been awhile since I've been tagged for a meme. Send Chocolate tagged me for this fun little number.
I apologize ahead of time, but I tend to follow rules...
- I grew up in a log house.
- I'm not a fan of cilantro, which is odd given my love of Mexican food.
- I used to count money at Magic Mountain...as a summer job, graveyard shift. Lots of money. Wet money. Sticky money. Dirty money.
- My childhood dream was to be an Olympic gymnast. I'm 5'10". You can see that some dreams weren't meant to be.
- I have half a master's degree in Systems Management and most of a teaching credential (missing the student teaching part, kept getting knocked up instead).
- I learned to drive in middle school. My father insisted I drive in ALL kinds of conditions. By the time I got my actual license, I had driven in snow storms on winding mountain roads that were closing behind us, the Pasadena freeway, the Grapevine, black ice, off-road in mud so thick I had to put the car in 4-wheel drive (that was to get from the mailbox to our house), and all in a manual transmission. I enjoy driving, for the most part, and am rarely unnerved by it.
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Write six random things about yourself.
- Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
- Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
- Let your tagger know when your blog entry is up.
I am tagging:
- Karen at Verbatim
- Summer at Wired for Noise
- Jen at ETC