Old Skool PSA

Doing a little public service announcement for all the people out there with children attending non-religious private schools or childcare centers, regardless of whether or not the schools receive federal funds. If your child has a disability covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act, then Title III of the ADA probably applies. Since I'm not a lawyer, nor do I play one on TV, I'll let the ADA speak for itself. (It's been speaking to me a lot lately regarding Bug's situation, his actual disabilities of Asperger Sydrome and Tourette Syndrome, and his perceived disabilities.) Here's what the ADA, Title III says with regard to private schools and child care centers (along with other places of public accommodation):