Aside from waking to find Twitter still in the down state, it's been a Good Day. Why? I'll tell ya, in a list. Feel free to set it to music of your choosing.
- Peanut is home from school today, and getting along smashingly with Bug.
- Peanut got enough sleep last night. (She is not a child you want to know when she has NOT had enough sleep. Three-foot flames shoot from her nose when she's not had her requisite 11 hours.)
- I have not had to go anywhere today. (Although, I will have to go pick up my prepared dinners from the local make-it-yourself dinner place, where I pay them to make it for me, so all I have to do is pick it up myself, and put it into my freezer myself.)
- The dogs have been well-behaved, barking not at all.
- The temperature outside is below 100 degrees. (I'm not a fan of 100+ temps, especially BEFORE summer.)
- I have peanut M&Ms, purchased by Hubby and kids last night, that I only found out about this morning. Lunch!
- I already took a nap. I may take another. (For some reason, allergies, fibromyalgia, general laziness, weather, whatever, I cannot get enough napping. I even slept well last night. I just need my naps and am pleased to get them.)