Do you get squeamish drinking from a plastic water bottle, dislike the environmental impact, leaching toxins or find the water tastes like plastic? Have you tried the reusable bottles only to get annoyed that they can't go in the dishwasher, have lids that never seem to fit right after a few uses, or dislike the constant leaking? Huh? Huh?
Maybe it's just me.
We are loving these water bottles.Built NY neoprene sleeves to see if that solves the insulation problem. Finally, they dent. Not easily, but when a kid drops one on the concrete, it's gonna leave a mark. A little one, but it's a problem a higher gauge steel might solve.
Things I love about the bottles:
- dishwasher safe (just hand-wash the caps)
- no leaking (even though they say the sports tops can leak, we've not had a problem with it as long as you get them closed all the way)
- sizes from 12 oz. to 40 oz.
- wide-mouth opening makes them easy to fill, drink from and clean
- no leaching toxins
- the water tastes soooo good, no weird plastic taste