Ten Top Trivia Tips about Leah!
- Until the 1960s, leah was not allowed to enter Disneyland.
- Long ago, the people of Nicaragua believed that if they threw leah into a volcano it would stop erupting!
- Leah is often used in place of milk in food photography, because milk goes soggy more quickly than leah!
- In the kingdom of Bhutan, all citizens officially become leah on New Year's Day.
- If your ear itches, this means that someone is talking about leah.
- Leah is picked, sorted and packed entirely in the field.
- About 100 people choke to death on leah each year!
- The Eskimos have over fifty words for leah.
- Fifty-two percent of Americans drink leah.
- While sleeping, fifteen percent of men snore, and ten percent grind their leah.