For some reason, this post has been rattling around in my brain for a few days. Might as well get it out. Mind you, it's not going to change the world. However, it might keep my mind off the recent blasts in London. So, onto the fluff of the day.
Here are a few of my favorite things that make my life easier:
1. The Intex pool in our backyard (good for hours of fun, cheaper to operate than the real thing and gone at the end of the season if you choose).
2. Target's Clear Rx prescription bottle design.
3. Method home products. Mostly, we use the laundry products, hand soap, shower spray, glass cleaner, dishwashing products and wood polish.
4. Our library's online system for checking out books, borrowing books from the Link+ system and monitoring my ever-mounting fines.
5. barbara k tools for women. These rock. If you're tired of never being able to find a hammer, screwdriver or the like when you need one, this is the way to go. You won't build a new addition on the house using these, but you can hang a picture and do some minor home repairs. The 30 pc. toolkit is a must-have.
6. Hoover Floormate. The new version has a great redesign, improving on some prior flaws and adding a set of detailing tools that are great for grout and reaching behind the toilet or pedestal sink.
7. While we're talking floor care, I couldn't live without my Dyson. I have tried a slew of vacuums, this one winning hands down. I'd gush over all it's fine features, but will spare you. Let's just say, it works as advertised.
8. Netflix. If you rent movies and don't use Netflix, I don't understand you.
9. My Tempur-Pedic mattress. I love it so much, I hate sleeping anywhere but home.
10. Beehouse teapots. Mine is square which makes it easy to store in a narrow cupboard next to a box of PG Tips.