1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. What does it say?
"Too bad!" I took off with my bug in my hand. (from Crazy in Alabama by Mark Childress)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first? My new manicure set in its lime green case.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? Landscaper's Challenge on HGTV
4. WITHOUT LOOKING, can you guess what the time is? 5:35 p.m.
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time? 5:43 p.m.
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? Rain pouring down outside, wind blowing, my husband emptying the dishwasher and the TV.
7. When did you last step outside? 3:40 p.m. coming in from picking the kids up from school.
8. Before you came to this website, what did you look at? Google.
9. What are you wearing? black yoga pants, long sleeved white t-shirt and a red cardigan.
10. Did you dream last night? Nothing that I can remember.
11. When did you last laugh? Last night while watching Ron White in They Call Me Tater Salad.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in? A vintage paint by number from the 40's, a birdseye maple mirror from the early 1900's, a cross-stitch my mother did for my grandmother, a cherry encrusted iron plate rack holding vintage handbags.
13. Seen anything weird lately? someone making a u-turn in the middle of downtown - not exactly u-turn friendly streets.
14. What do you think of this quiz? Long
15. What is the last film you saw? In the theater? IMAX Mysteries of Egypt
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first? No clue.
17. Can you tell something about you that no one knows? Nope.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? End poverty.
19. Do you like to dance? LOVE it!
20. George Bush: is he a power-crazy nut case or some one who is finally doing something that has needed to be done for years? See my other posts. I don't even know that he has a brains to be a power-crazy nutcase. I think he surrounds himself with some power-crazy nutcases - Rove and Cheney come to mind.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? She was my second child and I call her by her name ;o)
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? He was and I call him by his name too.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad? Yes.
from: Res Ipsa Loquitur